As you can probably see, I'm finally active again (after over a year's hiatus, it's about time, eh?). I'll try to get at least one or two books done a week, but this summer I'm focusing on reading a lot of Shakespeare, Dickens, and Ayn Rand - you know, the classics. I don't really feel comfortable reviewing books/plays like that (I mean, who am I to question the Bard?) so I might not get as much done on here as I wanted. But if you just can't get enough of me, check out the blog I launched about two months ago, Narwhal Nook. Lots of cute pictures, anecdotes, things I find amusing, etc. So while you're waiting for some new books, check out pics of my dogs, new guinea pig (his name's Mister Butterbutt Little Dude Broski de Pantalones IV, in case you were wondering :D), and more neat stuff.
This summer I'm uber-busy: summer school (for advancement, not remedial) for the next three weeks from 8am-12:30pm every day, plus volunteering at the library on Tuesday afternoons, and a trip to New Orleans on the 15th (we leave at 7am for a nine-hour drive, really looking forward to that part of it). And then in July and August, marching band and Student Council begin to take over my life again. I'll be on as much as I can but no promises :) It would be uber-helpful if I could get another reviewer to start helping out: email me at HungryLionel@gmail.com (subject: Blog, or something like that) if you're interested!
This summer I'm uber-busy: summer school (for advancement, not remedial) for the next three weeks from 8am-12:30pm every day, plus volunteering at the library on Tuesday afternoons, and a trip to New Orleans on the 15th (we leave at 7am for a nine-hour drive, really looking forward to that part of it). And then in July and August, marching band and Student Council begin to take over my life again. I'll be on as much as I can but no promises :) It would be uber-helpful if I could get another reviewer to start helping out: email me at HungryLionel@gmail.com (subject: Blog, or something like that) if you're interested!
No comments:
Post a Comment