Monday, July 9, 2012

One last quick post ...

 .. before I get into some reviews.  I promise.

I'm still working on some coding (making sure every book has the right link, and each post credits an author, etc), but I've made a few changes you might find useful.  First off, I made a new page (you can find it on the top bar of  the blog), just to describe my purpose, and deleted the Book List page, because it was too difficult to keep updating.  If you're looking for a list of all reviewed books to date, just look in the archived posts (towards the bottom of the right hand side).  I also made links a bit easier to spot - instead of being almost invisible, they're now dark green and turn blue when you hover over them.

More new features to come, including advertisements (on other people's pages for THIS blog, not the other way around) to drum up some followers, and even some book giveaways (probably every other month after we hit twenty followers, to keep the odds in everybody's favor:)  I also am working towards a custom domain (I hate the little hungrylionelbooks.BLOGSPOT.com thing).

Hope you're having a great summer, stay hungry for some new reads, coming up soon!

 - Hungry Lionel

1 comment:

  1. Unconcerned ReaderJuly 9, 2012 at 2:17 PM

    Actually, it's vice versa. Not that it matters, but links are dark blue and turn green when hovered over.

    ReplyDelete