Monday, July 9, 2012

Let's welcome a new reviewer, and a few new summer reads

So, I've finally convinced my little sister to *possibly* stick up some reviews this summer, of books I read ages ago [too long ago to be able to accurately review, but not long enough ago that I want to read them again].  On her list include such great titles as Zombie Blondes, Never Slow Dance With A Zombie, and, eventually, The Forest of Hands and Teeth (about zombies!) :D  She reads a lot of fantasy, while I read more realistic fiction.  Yeah.  Except for my next review, Beatnik Rutabagas From Beyond The Stars, which is probably one of the most obscure books ever (a used copy sells for a penny on Amazon).  It's so obscure, I actually sent the author fan mail (something I never do) because I felt like he should get something for his efforts.  He seems pretty cool, though - check out his website for new books and some interesting photos.

That's about it for this update - prepare yourself for some new zombie books, if I can bribe my sister into posting, and keep an eye out for an incredibly creepy page-turner called Gentlemen I'll be finishing up soon.  Plus, of course, Beatnik Rutabagas.  Gotta love them Beatnik Rutabagas.

No comments:

Post a Comment