We've all reached that moment when we've finished the last book on our book shelves for the twelfth time, exhausted the library for eye-catching reads, and scanned nearly every literary-review website, trying to find a new group of page-turners. It can be difficult to find a book that interests you, even when you're standing in the middle of a book store with cash to spend. But this blog is here to open your eyes to the little books, the inobtrusive octavos, the thin volumes that sit, unnoticed, in the back of the bottom shelves in your local libraries. Join me as I read my way through every type of book: young adult fiction, teen romance, adult thrillers, morose autobiographies, and the occasional cookbook. And with every book I read, I guarantee you there will be a posted review to go along with it.
Please comment on any of my posts with recommended books, thoughts or your own additional feelings about the book in question.
Happy reading, y'all :)
No comments:
Post a Comment