Wednesday, July 20, 2011

February posts

Alright.  So I recently finished combining my previous blog and this one, and I came to the realization that ... my old reviews were pretty bad.  So pay no heed to them; I will be re-reading those books and developing more constructive reviews within the next few weeks.  I will start with Memoirs of a Teenage Amnesiac and work my way down, if you're interested in reading along with me :)  Sorry about the confusion:)


Also - we have a new contributor, David Brwstyr, who will be reviewing most of the adult books.  Within the next few weeks you should have a review or two from him as well!


Just keeping you updated on the changes, no worries, this blog is getting off to a good start!  :)  happy reading.

1 comment:

  1. Update: Memoirs of a Teenage Amnesiac, my first completed review, is up! I'm continuing with The Rage and Bone Shop, by Robert Cormier. David will have a review up shortly as well.

    ReplyDelete